Saturday, April 30, 2016

WOW!

Hey everybody! SO, where Lila and I live the weather changes often and its weird. Anyway the other day after youth group it was storming pretty hard and i snagged this amazing picture! Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
I couldn't believe what i saw! and the thunder was so loud!
Then, later today i was in the kitchen helping my mom make supper when my dad walked in and said " come now. this is the most amazing rainbow I've ever seen." And indeed it was! here are some pictures
It was a rainbow that you could see both sides and ( amazingly ) it was a double rainbow as well!
( these picture dont rally do it justice, the colors where so vibrant in really life )
I love weather and i hope you enjoyed these picture

"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:16

-Tess <3
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment