Sunday, April 3, 2016

Spring!

Hello everyone! Spring is coming fast and I am so exited! I some fun stuff to share with you to get you ready for spring!
First I have three really fun wallpapers:



The next super fun thing about spring is that all the stores have new spring stuff coming in! One of my favorite stores to go and buy new spring stuff from is Old Navy (http://oldnavy.gap.com/?). I just recently bought a new shirt from there, and is was 40% off because they are having a big sale there since it is the beginning of spring. They have cute and modest clothes so hurry there! 
Once you start wearing shorts and skirts you will want to you legs to feel as smooth as a baby's butt! So here is a sugar scrub recipe that I made:

Ingredients:

1/2 cup of solid coconut oil

1 cup of white sugar

1/2 teaspoon of orange essential oil

1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Directions:

1. Stir together in bowl until it is all combined

2. Place in mason jar

3. While in the shower massage on legs and wash off

Enjoy! 

The final thing that I am going to share with you is my favorite decoration for the spring and that would be Ikea's fake flowers and plants they are cheap but well made, here is a picture of them:
SNÄRTIG Artificial flower IKEA You can bend and adjust the flower any way you want because of the steel wire in the stem.
FEJKA Artificial potted plant IKEA Lifelike artificial plant that remains looking fresh year after year.
Have a very happy spring!!! 
Love, Lila


No comments:

Post a Comment